Hello love. It was rather blissful actually. I managed to do a lot, and realise a lot too.
What I did:
- Made a very concise list of all the things I need to do before I leave.
- Found a suitcase.
- Cooked lunch for people I love.
- Made sure my sister knew that wherever I was in the world, I would always love her the most.
- Had an idea for a personal project I want to start. Coming soon. How exciting.
What I realised:
- I’ve been wasting my time caring about someone who doesn’t give a crap about me. It’s finally hit home. I get it now.
- I have an entire life ahead of me. And that’s pretty damned amazing.
- I am no fool.